About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Meloni and Florek on “The Middle Show”

OK, I have never heard of The Middle Show. I still don't quite know what it is. But I stumbled on three videos where this show featured various cast members from Law & Order SVU. One of the three videos is below, and it includes Dann Florek (Capt. Cragen) and Chris Meloni (Elliot Stabler).

There are two other videos available on You Tube, one with Richard Belzer and the other with Ice-T and his wife, Coco. Unfortunately, their language prohibits me from embedding these videos here. But, if you really want to see them, you can find them if you search YouTube for “Middle Show SVU.”




Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: