About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jeff Goldblum at Princess Grace Awards Gala

Earlier today, I posted some pictures of Mariska Hargitay at the Princess Grace Awards on October 15 at Cipriani 42nd Street In New York City. It just so happens that Jeff Goldblum, the Law & Order Criminal Intent ”newbie” was there as well. Here are two pictures of Jeff at the event.



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

3 comments:

UltimateJeffGoldblum.com said...

I'm glad that Jeff Goldblum is going to be on L&O: CI. I'm excited. "Raines" was a great show, but sadly NBC canceled it. I'm glad that Jeff is going to get to prove himself again.

I can link your blog to mine if you would like.

http://ultimatejeffgoldblum.blogspot.com

These Are Their Stories said...

You are more than welcome to link to my blog. You have a great web site!

I also think Jeff will be great on LOCI. I think this was a great casting choice.

UltimateJeffGoldblum.com said...

Thanks. I'm trying to buy a domain and all for the blog and set up an actual website. I got a lot of stuff, so I'd like to store it all somewhere.

I linked your blog. It's under: "Law & Order: CI Blogs".