About "These Are Their Stories"

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chris Noth “Cutting” and Running to Vegas?


Apparently Chris Noth is thinking of moving his restaurant/club “The Cutting Room” from New York City to Las Vegas. Here’s the story from PR Inside:

Big's Club No Longer Cutting It
Due to a recent falling out with his landlord regarding the removal of scaffolding outside his New York nightclub, The Cutting Room, Chris Noth is looking to relocate to the desert oasis. In addition to scaffolding issues, the Sex and the City star believes it's time for a change.

Mr. Big wants to be Mr. Las Vegas.

Due to a recent falling out with his landlord regarding the removal of scaffolding outside his New York nightclub, The Cutting Room, Chris Noth is looking to relocate to the desert oasis. In addition to scaffolding issues, the Sex and the City star believes it's time for a change.

"When I started out in 1998, I was one of many partners, who we had to buy out because they were thieves and rogues-Now my partner Steve Walter and I need to get out of that location and we're having a hard time trying to find investors to move up to a much nicer, bigger place. We need an investor out there and I want to take the club to Vegas. I think a Cutting Room would be great in Vegas. I just haven't really had the time to go out there and schmooze people and try to get them to invest millions of dollars."

Any takers?


If you want to check out this place, here’s the link to The Cutting Room.

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: