About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chris Noth to be “My One and Only”

Lucky bird
Chris Noth is set to star in another movie with Renee Zellweger titled “My One and Only.” It’s a comedy, based on the true story of actor and overly tanned George Hamilton, about his early life with his mother and brother.

Filming begins in June, in Maryland. Zellweger will play Anne Deveraux, based on the bleach-blonde, gold-digging mother of George Hamilton. Noth, known for his role as Mike Logan on Law & Order and Criminal Intent, and as Mr. Big on HBO's Sex and the City, will portray one of Zellweger's suitors, a retired military doctor with a big…bank account.

Don’t forget, Chris Noth will be starring in the “Sex and the City” movie that is opening this weekend. While I’m a fan of Chris, I am not a fan of SATC, so I think I’ll pass on seeing the movie.


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: